Friday, May 15, 2009

TODAY'S CHASE OUTLOOK (5/15/09)

Well, after looking at a few things, I'm going to target just south of Canadian, TX.

The road options are terrible, but I'll have to deal with it. Storm motion should be slow, so that will help out a bit.

CAPE will be high in this area, but the upper level winds are pretty weak up through 250mb in much of the warm sector. I'm not expecting much today, but maybe I can see some decent structure before it congeals into a mess later this evening.

I really think there may be a threat for flooding later tonight due to training of cells and their slow movement. Anyway, good luck to all that venture out today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice line of storms developing from N E KS over to around Chicago. Hopefully this will develop into something worth the chase!

Cheers,

Rodney